Intertextual Connections


my shoulder is 'koyak'

Again. I am feeling that numbing pain, again! After a long hiatus of badminton (not by choice but commitments at hand), I took this long weekend break to organize a badminton game for the Monday morning. It was great to be holding the racquet and breaking sweat. It was good to have a solid game, a very solid game. More impressively, a Perak shadow who has played down her badminton craft totally threw a surprise on me today. For a fun size, it was power packed! Really good stuff and I look forward to future sessions because the fulfilling enjoyment is definitely there.

I paid a price though, after that long absence - I forgotten to do my warm up ritual and totally missed out on one particular practice to really warm up my shoulder. So now, I am really having a stiff shoulder to spend the night with me. It's sore and painful, there's a nagging pain and I ran out of arcoxia to pop either.

But if you ask me now, was it all worth it?

yes, to every smashing point! :)

6 Responses to “my shoulder is 'koyak'”

  1. # Blogger z

    also stretch to cool down!! but of course, researchers haven't made up their minds about the benefits of stretching.:) i do think it helps though.

    Hope your future plans go well!  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    z! :)

    yeah i def stretched to cool down, what i forgotten to do was to apply deep heat, do my run and made sure i stroke long enough before smashing.argh.

    i paid the price. was in physio for 3 hours. i surrendered  

  3. # Blogger z

    three hours of physio????? wah . . . so much repair work to do, next time must be careful. :)  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Fun-sized? Power packed? Haha. And no, YOU threw a surprise too! YOU play well!! Oh yes please, let's spar, it'll be good play =)

    Work, travel and performing arts. You're moving at an amazing momentum. It's a great ride, and you're doing excellent. Remember to feel the wind, smell the flowers! ;)

    *salute*!  

  5. # Blogger rizumu

    z: yar...i know! u keeping well? how's the shift?  

  6. # Blogger rizumu

    rakuzen! haha, cracked me up! *salute*

    smelling the flowers, u're right :)  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.